A Modern Day Dad


I just had to do this for my awesomely crazy pal because I'm still in awe how he was able to adopt a young girl and love her as his own.

He provides for her even when he had an option of not having her in his life.

On 9th April 2013  he sent me a text saying how his daughter is his princess and he also added that the love is authentic. That just made me realise how a man can genuinely love with no restrictions. This is guy is one of a kind. Very few men can do that, or will agree to do that.

Maybe my fascination comes from the fact that my dad was actually, or is my Heavenly Father, so I cannot relate to this relationship, but I am allowed to admire it..or am I not?

I would like my children to have a loving father just the way my awesomely crazy pal loves his daughter. He knows everything that is going on in her life, and they are like best buds!!

The other day I asked him how she was, after saying that she was doing okay, he said that he had just talked to her "an hour ago." I was just thinking "aaaawww....that is so cute."

I know someone may read this post and be like, "I don't see what the big deal is." This is just to assure those who had lost hope that there is hope. All is not lost, if anything this is to liberate those who want to take that step into fatherhood and feel that they may not cut it. You will do a good job.

He goes home late, just to see to it that his baby girl gets the best. A tear comes to my eye when I think of so many children who do not get such love, but this young lady has got it all to herself.

I have said it before, I will say it again, that this guy is simply amazing. The lady who gets him to commit, first will have to sweat, but most of all come to love his daughter as her own. So, the challenge is out there, who will take it up?


vs                    
   

I think, right now, the former has won.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts